The latest figures have been released showing that most local areas, except for Alderley Edge and Chelford, have seen an icrease in Covid-19 cases compared to the previous week.
The map, produced by Public Health England, has been updated to show where the new coronavirus cases have been recorded during the 7 day period ending May 1st.
The map breaks down areas by 'middle super output areas' and shows that the infection rate has halved in many local areas during the current lockdown.
These latest figures from Public Health England show the number of cases during the 7 day period and the infection rate per 100,000 people.
• Alderley Edge and Chelford – less than 3 cases so no data shown
• Handforth and Dean Row – 8 73.6 (166.7%)
• Mobberley, Plumley and High Legh – 3 25.1 (0%)
• Wilmslow Town – 3 42.8 (50%)
• Lacey Green and Wilmslow Park - 8 121.2 (300%)
• Fulshaw Park and Lindow - 3 41.5 (50%)
• Prestbury and Adlington - 3 58.7 (50%)
% = change from previous 7 day period.
During this seven day period, Cheshire East had 83 cases, which represents a 29.7% increase on the previous 7 days. The infection rate per 100,000 is 21.6.