Alderley Pilates are delighted to return to the recently refitted Sweaty Betty store on Friday 20th September from 6pm to 8pm where its teachers and clients will be modelling the latest Autumn collections.
This FREE event will also feature
- a Ballet Barre demonstration with professional dancers and Pilates teachers
- a prize draw in aid of Christies Charity including private Pilates lesson vouchers, SB merchandise , champagne and many other prizes
- Space NK on Water Lane are doing all the models make-up and should join us on the night
- fizz and nibbles
- a special discount for purchases on the night
- a chance to book for a free Introduction to Pilates workshop on Saturday 28th September 2PM to 3.30PM at the Alderley Pilates studio.
Alderley Pilates runs dedicated Pilates studio in Nether Alderley and offers a programme of 20 small matwork classes a week graded at 5 levels from Beginners to Advanced some of which include High Intensity Power ( HIP ) Pilates for an extra aerobic and cardio challenge. They also offer private Pilates lessons , singles or duets, including Pilates matwork and our state of the art Reformer machines.
Please contact the studio for a free trial class. Email us via our website and you could win a free private lesson.
Alderley Pilates is run by Studio Directors Jan and Peter Bowen who will be celebrating 20 years of Pilates teaching next January.
Jan is proud to be a Sweaty Betty Brand Ambassador and loves their clothes for teaching.