To be held at 7.30pm at United Reformed Church Meeting Rooms
The press and members of the public are welcome to attend.
• To receive apologies for absence.
• To note Declarations of Members' Interests and if appropriate any member requests for Dispensation under section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
• To consider approval and authorise the signing of the Minutes of the meeting dated 20 January 2020.
• Public Participation – A period of not more than ten minutes will be made available for members of the public to ask questions or submit comments.
• To receive any appropriate updates on CEC matters from any CEC Wilmslow Councillors in attendance.
• To consider a recommendation of the Finance and General Purposes Committee relating to Allotment charges from 1 October 2020.
• To receive a report from the Planning Committee and adoption of the latest approved minutes dated 13 & 27 January 2020.
• To consider the appointment of a member to the Planning Committee.
• To receive a report from the Community and Order Committee and adoption of the latest approved minutes dated 20 January 2020.
• To receive a report from the Finance and General Purposes Committee and adoption of the latest approved minutes dated 25 January 2020.
• To consider a proposal to purchase name badges for Councillor and Council officials.
• To consider any recommendations for expenditure from Council Committees that are beyond budget provision or the Committees' Terms of Reference.
• To receive a report from the Chairman.
• To note Income and Expenditure compared to budget 2019.20.
• To receive a report from the Town Clerk
• To confirm the date of the next meeting as 16 March 2020.