For children aged 3-11 years
- Small independent preparatory school
- Rated 'Excellent' by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
- Specialist Teachers for Music, PE, Art, Languages, Science, ICT, Speech & Drama and Maths
- Bursaries available
At WPS, we structure our education throughout your child's school career so that they fulfil their individual potential by the time they leave us at 11. Our innovative and balanced curriculum, delivered through inspiring, dedicated and tailored teaching, incorporates the key elements of the national curriculum, but takes learning well beyond these boundaries.
As a result, WPS has a proven track record of academic success ensuring that our pupils transfer into the senior school that is right for them.
Key to our success is The Wilmslow Prep Pathway - our unique approach, which is divided into four key phases, each designed to deliver our set of clearly defined aims:
- To inspire academic excellence through a broad, balanced and varied curriculum.
- To develop pupils with lively, enquiring and creative minds.
- To value each child as an individual so as to maximise his or her potential and confidence.
- To offer a safe, caring and kind environment. To encourage self-respect and respect for others.
For further details, contact 01625 524 246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org